jueves, 8 de octubre de 2020

CUADERNILLO N° 15

 CUADERNILLO N°15

QUINTO AÑO Primaria.

Programática

HELLO CHILDREN!

HOW ARE YOU?

We hope you are all well.

LET´S REVIEW (vamos a repasar).

Sentences.

Oraciones. Copiarlas, traducirlas y ponerlas en interrogativo y negativo

· I am a good student.

· We are old Friends of school

·

· He is a student of Music

· The pencil is on the desk..

· She is absent from class today. ...

· They are cousins

· The weather today is good. ...

· The sky is clear.

https://youtu.be/hIIxzijsFL8

Este Link es para que lo escuchen varias veces, y así repasar vocabulario, aprender algunas palabras nuevas y practicar pronunciación.

EXTRA WORK

Continuamos repasando y así no nos olvidamos los temas vistos.

LET´S START

Comencemos

School things.

Sentences,( copiar las oraciones, y luego traducirlas.)

I have a little pencil. - My eraser is on the desk - Can I have your pen? - My pets eat my paper. - You have some eraser - I use the pen for write. - You have a pencil - I use a little pencil case. - He has a red pen - My pencil case is pink and blue. - Can I have your book? - I need a pencil. - Can I have your ruler? - Please! I need a pen for write. .She has a new school bag - My brother has a blue pencil. - Alessandro has a pencil case.

LETTER SOUP

Encontrá los útiles escolares,que están al pie del cuadro.

Escribí el nombre de cada útil, donde está el espacio en la imágen.



Cualquier consulta a los mails: Musantel257@gmail.com Miss Lily                              siviablancoingles@gmail.com Miss Silvia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario